Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Old Sketches and Drawings

Hey guys, I'm sorry I didn't get to post the other day like I promised. I thought I'd make it up to you all by posting some other various sketches, drawings and doodles that I've done over the years.The oldest is the one of Jiminy Cricket, which I drew when I was 12. I'm still planning on posting a lot of new sketches that I've been working on, but it's just that it's taking me a lot longer than I thought to finish some and then of course sometimes inspiration strikes and then sometimes it doesn't and I had to take a few breaks for it to strike back up again. So I might be able to upload and post some tomorrow, but just in case if not tomorrow they'll definitely be up sometime in the next couple of days. Till then, I hope you enjoy seeing some of my old sketches and I also hope that you liked the two new sketches in little preview that I gave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...