Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Skin Deep

I thought this would be cool to share. So last week my brother,Chris,went and got more work done on his tattoo. Earlier in the year Chris decided that he absolutely had to get another tattoo, so he went to the same place that he's been going to for the past few years,Tattoo Frenzy, and discussed a design with his tattoo artist Thom. Months later, this is what my brother has so far.
Needless to say, his tattoo is pretty epic. When Chris first told me that he was going to get another tattoo, I didn't know what to expect. The other tattoo that Chris has, which is the first tattoo that he ever got, was mostly our last name written down the side of his right arm. It's pretty cool, but I mean when he came home and showed me this I was blown away. Just look at some of the detail, especially the werewolf, it's amazing. Thom is a very gifted tattoo artist by the way, according to my brother he's one of the best, I mean just look at the work he did in the pictures above and you'll agree he's extremely talented. Check out his other work on the Tattoo Frenzy website. Now last week Chris went back for another appointment and he got this as an addition to his tattoo.
First, it started as being mostly just a werewolf tattoo. Then as he began to add more things to it such as the gravestones, it became a werewolf in a graveyard. He then added more skulls,gravestones and a corpse so now it's more like an entire graveyard scene. Here's another quick shot of what the whole thing looks like now.
Chris still plans to add a lot more to it. Frankly I can't wait to see what it's going to look like when it's completely finished. When it is finished I'll definitely make sure to take plenty of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...