Friday, September 2, 2011

It's Friday

So Friday's here again. Originally I wanted to post a painting that I've been working on, but last night it was taking me a lot longer than I thought it would to finish it and then I started to feel very sleepy so...well you know.
{Photo}
Even though I didn't get to finish it for today, I do plan on working on it later and throughout the night until it's finished and then I'll surely post it right away. Till then here's a kind of work in progress sneak peek.

So I'll be spending the rest of the day just painting. I'll probably be drawing and painting a majority of the weekend as well, which will be real good since I'll then be able to have some more new work to show. Though I might take a few breaks from drawing and painting during the weekend to relax and have some fun, since it is Labor Day Weekend after all. So I hope you guys have some fun things planned and that you all enjoy yourselves. Happy Weekend!
{Photo}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...