Thursday, September 1, 2011

Simply Inspiring: Tote Bags

Since it is now September, that means that Fall is right around the corner so it's pretty much time to start shopping for some new Fall fashion and accessories. One new accessory that I'd definitely love to get is a new tote bag. So lately I've been searching the web to find some stylish and artsy tote bags. Here's at least five that I think are simply inspiring and would really love to have.
  1. I Love Paris Tote Bag $45
  2. Antique Rose Tote Bag $29.95
  3. Van Gogh's Starry Night Tote Bag $29.95
  4. Degas' Ballerina Dancers Tote Bag $19.95
  5. I Make Pretty Pictures For a Living Tote Bag $11.80
If money wasn't an option I'd love to have all of them, because they're all just so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...