Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Storybook Paper Roses

Hello everyone! I'm feeling much better and I'd like to share something I came across the other day that I thought was just the neatest thing.
DIY Storybook Paper Roses. Isn't that just amazing? I think it's such an adorable and creative idea. I love these kinds of crafty DIY projects where you can take unlikely materials, such as in this case pages torn out of an old storybook, and use them to create something that's so pretty and interesting to look at. Here's the entire tutorial that was featured on 100 Layer Cake, which actually has a lot of other cute DIY projects to check out and try. I would really love to try this one out if I can. Especially because I love roses and I also love arts and crafts as well as reading and writing, so making something that combines all three  of those things would be pretty awesome. Also, I'd love to have something like this on display somewhere in my house.

I guess I better go find a nice old storybook and start collecting pages!

{All photos via 100 Layer Cake}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...